AASKI Anonymous Ethics and Compliance Hotline
We have engaged Lighthouse Services to provide an anonymous ethics and compliance hotline for all employees of AASKI. Attached is our Whistleblower Policy with information on submitting reports. The purpose of the service is to insure that any employee wishing to submit a report anonymously can do so without the fear of retribution. Employees are encouraged to use the hotline service in cases where their anonymity is desired. Please follow the company standard practices for all reports or issues not requiring anonymity.
Reports may cover but are not limited to the following topics:
- Ethical violations Wrongful Discharge
- Unsafe Working Conditions Internal Controls
- Quality of Service Vandalism and Sabotage
- Sexual Harassment Theft
- Discrimination Conduct Violations
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Threats
- Fraud Bribery and Kickbacks
- Conflict of Interest Improper Conduct
- Theft and Embezzlement Violation of Company Policy
- Violation of the Law Misuse of Company Property
- Falsification of Contract, Reports or Records
Please note that the information provided by you may be the basis of an internal and/or external investigation into the issue you are reporting and your anonymity will be protected to the extent possible by law by Lighthouse. However, your identity may become known during the course of the investigation because of the information you have provided. Reports are submitted by Lighthouse to a company designee for investigation according to our company policies.
Lighthouse Services toll free number and other methods of reporting are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for use by employees and staff.
o English speaking USA and Canada: 844-240-0005
o Spanish speaking USA and Canada: 800-216-1288
o Spanish speaking Mexico: 01-800-681-5340
o French speaking Canada: 855-725-0002
E-mail: email@example.com (must include company name with report)
Fax: (215) 689-3885 (must include company name with report)