1a. TABLE OF AWARDED SPECIAL ITEM NUMBERS (SINs)
132 51 Information Technology Professional Services – SUBJECT TO COOPERATIVE PURCHASING
132 100 Ancillary Supplies and/or Services – SUBJECT TO COOPERATIVE PURCHASING
1b. LOWEST PRICED MODEL NUMBER AND PRICE FOR EACH SIN: See Price List
1c. HOURLY RATES (Services only): See GSA IT 70 Rates and Discounts
2. MAXIMUM ORDER*:
SIN MAXIMUM ORDER
132-51 $500,000/per Order
NOTE TO ORDERING ACTIVITIES: *If the best value selection places your order over the Maximum Order identified in this catalog/pricelist, you have an opportunity to obtain a better schedule contract price. Before placing your order, contact the aforementioned contactor for a better price. The contractor may (1) offer a new price for this requirement (2) offer the lowest price available under this contract or (3) decline the order. A delivery order that exceeds the maximum order may be placed under the schedule contract in accordance with FAR 8.404.
3. MINIMUM ORDER: Minimum order per the contract $100.00 or as negotiated.
4. GEOGRAPHIC COVERAGE: 48 contiguous states, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Washington, DC, and U.S. Territories
5. POINT(S) OF PRODUCTION: N/A
6. DISCOUNT FROM LIST PRICES: GSA Net Prices are shown on the attached GSA pricelist. Negotiated discount has been applied and the IFF has been added.
7. QUANTITY DISCOUNT(S):
.25% discount for single task orders $250,000 and over
.5% discount for single task orders $500,000 and over
.75% discount for single task orders $1,000,000 and over
1% discount for single task orders $1,500,000 and over
1.25% discount for single task orders $2,000,000 and over
1.5% discount for single task orders $2,500,000 and over
8. PROMPT PAYMENT TERMS: Net 30 Days
9.a Government Purchase Cards must be accepted at or below the micro-purchase threshold.
9.b Government Purchase Cards are not accepted above the micro-purchase threshold. ASSKI does accept the Government Purchase card for purchases above the micro-purchase threshold in accordance with See GSAR 552.232-79(c) Payment by Credit Card.
10. FOREIGN ITEMS: N/A
11a.TIME OF DELIVERY: 30 Days ARO or as Negotiated at the task order level.
11b.EXPEDITED DELIVERY: Negotiated at the task order level.
11c.OVERNIGHT AND 2-DAY DELIVERY: N/A
11d.URGENT REQUIRMENTS: Agencies can contact the Contractor’s representative to affect a faster delivery. Customers are encouraged to contact the contractor for the purpose of requesting accelerated delivery.
12. FOB POINT: Destination
AASKI, Technology, Inc
804C West Park Avenue
Ocean, NJ 07712
Phone: (732) 578-1250
13b.ORDERING PROCEDURES: Ordering activities shall use the ordering procedures described in Federal Acquisition Regulation 8.405-3 on Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPA’s)
14. PAYMENT ADDRESS: Same as contractor
15. WARRANTY PROVISION: N/A
16. EXPORT PACKING CHARGES: N/A
17. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF GOVERNMENT PURCHASE CARD ACCEPTANCE: See 9a and 9b.
18. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF RENTAL, MAINTENANCE, AND REPAIR (IF APPLICABLE): N/A
19. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF INSTALLATION (IF APPLICABLE): N/A
20. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF REPAIR PARTS INDICATING DATE OF PARTS PRICE LISTS AND ANY DISCOUNTS FROM LIST PRICES (IF AVAILABLE): N/A
20a.TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ANY OTHER SERVICES (IF APPLICABLE): N/A
21. LIST OF SERVICE AND DISTRIBUTION POINTS (IF APPLICABLE): N/A
22. LIST OF PARTICIPATING DEALERS (IF APPLICABLE): N/A
23. PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE (IF APPLICABLE): N/A
24a.SPECIAL ATTRIBUTES SUCH AS ENVIRONMENTAL ATTRIBUTES (e.g. recycled content, energy efficiency, and/or reduced pollutants): N/A
24b.Section 508 Compliance for Electronic and Information Technology (EIT): Section 508 compliance information on the supplies and services in this contract are available at the following website address (URL): http://www.aaski.com/
The EIT standard can be found at: www.Section508.gov/
25. DUNS NUMBER: 83-649-8902.
26. NOTIFICATION REGARDING REGISTRATION IN SYSTEM FOR AWARD MANAGEMENT (SAM) DATABASE: Contractor has an Active Registration in the SAM database. CAGE: 1WYP9.