MOBIS Customer Information
1a. Table of Awarded Special Item Number(s) with appropriate cross-reference to page numbers: 874-6, 874-7
1b. Identification of the lowest priced model number and lowest unit price for that model for each special item number awarded in the contract. This price is the Government price based on a unit of one, exclusive of any quantity/dollar volume, prompt payment, or any other concession affecting price. Those contracts that have unit prices based on the geographic location of the customer, should show the range of the lowest price, and cite the areas to which the prices apply.
1c. If the Contractor is proposing hourly rates a description of all corresponding commercial job titles, experience, functional responsibility and education for those types of employees or subcontractors who will perform services shall be provided. If hourly rates are not applicable, indicate “Not applicable” for this item.
2. Maximum Order: 1,000,000
3. Minimum Order: 300
4. Geographic Coverage (delivery Area): FOB Domestic and Overseas
5. Point(s) of production (city, county, and state or foreign country):
AASKI Technology, Inc ; Ocean, NJ
6. Discount from list prices or statement of net price: Government Net Prices (discounts already deducted).
7. Quantity discounts: None Offered
8. Prompt payment terms: Net 30 days
9a. Notification that Government purchase cards are accepted up to the micro-purchase threshold: Yes
9b. Notification whether Government purchase cards are accepted or not accepted above the micro-purchase threshold: Contact Contractor
10. Foreign items (list items by country of origin): None
11a. Time of Delivery (Contractor insert number of days): Specified on the Task Order
11b. Expedited Delivery. The Contractor will insert the sentence “Items available for expedited delivery are noted in this price list.” under this heading. The Contractor may use a symbol of its choosing to highlight items in its price list that have expedited delivery: Contact Contractor
11c. Overnight and 2-day delivery. The Contractor will indicate whether overnight and 2-day delivery are available. Also, the Contractor will indicate that the schedule customer may contact the Contractor for rates for overnight and 2-day delivery: Contact Contractor
11d. Urgent Requirements. The Contractor will note in its price list the “Urgent Requirements” clause of its contract and advise agencies that they can also contact the Contractor’s representative to effect a faster delivery: Contact Contractor
12. F.O.B Points(s): Destination
13a. Ordering Address(es):
AASKI TECHNOLOGY, INC.
804C West Park Avenue
*Please mail to the attention of the Contract POC: Bharat Parikh – firstname.lastname@example.org
13b. Ordering procedures: For supplies and services, the ordering procedures, information on Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPA’s), and a sample BPA can be found at the GSA/FSS Schedule homepage (fss.gsa.gov/schedules).
14. Payment address(es):
AASKI TECHNOLOGY, INC.
804C West Park Avenue
Ocean, NJ 07712-7272
15. Warranty provision: Contractor’s Standard Commercial Warranty
16. Export Packing Charges (if applicable): N/A
17. Terms and conditions of Government purchase card acceptance (any thresholds above the micro-purchase level): Contact Contractor
18. Terms and conditions of rental, maintenance, and repair (if applicable): N/A
19. Terms and conditions of installation (if applicable): N/A
20. Terms and conditions of repair parts indicating date of parts price lists and any discounts from list prices (if applicable): N/A
20a. Terms and conditions for any other services (if applicable): N/A
21. List of service and distribution points (if applicable): N/A
22. List of participating dealers (if applicable): N/A
- Preventive maintenance (if applicable): N/A
24a. Special attributes such as environmental attributes, (e.g., recycled content, energy efficiency, and/or reduced pollutants): N/A
24b. If applicable, indicate that Section 508 compliance information is available on Electronic and Information Technology (EIT) supplies and services and show where full details can be found (e.g. contactor’s website or other location.) The EIT standards can be found at: www.Section508.gov/.
25. Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS) number: 83-6498902
- Notification regarding registration in Central Contractor Registration (CCR) database: AASKI Technology, Inc. is registered in the Central Contractor Registration (CCR) Database
For over a decade, AASKI Technology, Inc personnel have been providing world class engineering and acquisition support services to Military and Commercial customers alike. By creating a highly stable work environment centered on fulfilling our customers’ needs, AASKI fosters a challenging work environment for its employees. As a small business certified by the Small Business Administration, we strive to support a wide array of professional services to our customers through the complete program lifecycle.