AASKI Technology, Inc’s MOBIS Service Offerings
Awarded Specialty Item Numbers (SINs)
- SIN 874-6 Acquisition Management Support
- SIN 874-7 Program Integration and Project Management Services
- Acquisition planning assistance, including market research and recommending procurement strategy
- Acquisition document development, including cost/price estimates, quality assurance surveillance plans, statements of work, synopses, solicitations, price negotiation memoranda, etc.
- Expert assistance in supporting proposal evaluations, including price/cost analysis or technical proposal analysis
- Contract administration support services, including assistance with reviewing contractor performance, developing contract modifications, and investigating reports of contract discrepancies
- Contract close-out assistance
- Competitive Sourcing support, including OMB Circular A-76 studies, strategic sourcing studies, privatization studies, public-private partnerships, and Federal Activities Inventory Reform (FAIR) Act studies.
Inherently Governmental services as identified in FAR 7.503 or by the ordering agency are prohibited under MOBIS. It is the responsibility of the Contracting Officer placing the order to make this determination. Ordering activities must require prospective contractors to identify potential conflicts of interest and address those, prior to task order award. For more information, see www.gsa.gov/mobis.
SIN 874-7 Program Integration and Project Management Services
AASKI provides skilled assistance in managing and integrating your organization‘s management and business improvement programs and projects that may or may not be the result of MOBIS recommendations to a federal activity. Our services are applicable to:
- Projects internal to or between federal agencies
- Project management that connects and maintains liaison between multiple contractors
- Monitoring of multiple projects
For more information, please contact: